Monday, August 8, 2011

What's For Dinner??


Hello coupon's Lover's. So I decided to put another categories on my Blog... I love cooking from the scratch. So I would like to share to you guys what I'm gonna cook for dinner. Tonight, I made a Homemade Chicken and Corn Soup w/ Garlic Bread. This is very easy and simple to make..This is my own recipes. I really don't know the exact measuring because I use the eyeballing method... :) ..Good Eats!!!

Homemade Chicken and Corn Soup

Ingredients:
3 Chicken Thighs
3 Carrots Slice 
6 Celery Ribs
2 Corn on the Cob , grated
1 Med. Onions , chopped
5 cloves of Garlic,minced
Chicken Broth
Salt 
Black Pepper
1 tbsp. Canola Oil

Ingredients for Chicken Broth
1 Whole Carrots
3 Celery Ribs Cut in half
2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley Chopped
6 Cups of water
Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions:
Put the chicken on the pot with the 6 cups of water together with the carrots,fresh parsley and celery ribs, salt and black pepper to taste. Let it boil for at least 30mins. Then, let the chicken cool off for a little to be able to pull all the meat.Then heat the pot with  1tbsp oil, put the garlic,sauté  the garlic until golden brown, then put onions,sauté it for another 2minutes. Then, put the pulled chicken meat and sauté it for another 5 mins. Then put the carrots ,celery and corn. Saute it for 2mins. Pour in the chicken broth. If you like you can put some egg pasta. Simmer for 15mins or until the vegetables is crunchy. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with garlic bread...


You can add some hard boiled eggs or croutons, for your liking!!! And that's the good eats!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment