Tuesday, August 16, 2011

RESULT: Come w/ me Shopping : Week 8/7-8/13

Hi fellow couponers. It's been awhile again since the last time I posted something here. I know it's late to post my trip from last week. As they said better than nothing. It was a successful trip. CVS and Walgreens. I both rocked it!!! It's very cool.

Walgreens;
10 Keri Lotion
14 Expo Washable Markers
4 Skinny Cow
6 Planters Trail Mix
14 Highligters
16 Colgate Total
11 Crayola
8 Degree Deo
1 Gillette Razor
1 Herbal Essence
1 Aussie Shampoo
5 Distilled Water
I paid $2.51 plus tax for all of this. Plus I still have $19RR and I saved $370 ,that's the merchandise value ,before sale price and coupons ...

CVS:
6 Pampers (pic not included,gave it away)
20 Dawn Hand Renewal
6 Colgate Sensitive
6 Sunday Newspaper
4 Diet Coke
 2 Coffee-mate Creamer
I paid nothing on my CVS trip. Because I used a lot of ECB and my GC. So it was really cool.


Walmart:
21 Cascade (FREE +$0.03 overage)

No comments:

Post a Comment