Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shopping Trip: WALGREENS 7/14

Hi guys! I just wanted to share this trip. To inspire somebody out there. Using coupons change the way I spend the money. So anyway, as we all know Walgreens is one of the Leading Drug Store from 50 states. And Walgreens is a very confusing store..very hard to understand at the first time. But as soon as you learned the DO'S and DONT'S it's pretty awesome to shop there. So this week I only  went 2 times. The first trip I didn't make a story log,I forgot about it. So this last one is really cool. I think I did pretty good. I made 14 transactions in 1 Walgreens. Ok. I know someone of you raise any eyebrows or says "Are you serious". Just to make it clear, before I go and shop at Walgreens I call first and check to the SM if I can do it or not. Or it's better to go back the next time or not. I didn't clear the shelves. I pre-ordered most of my items. This is really YMMV (your miles may vary)
    I didn't have any Register Rewards to start with. I'm not gonna list how I do every single transactions because it's gonna be  a long one. Anyway my total before coupon is $207.99  So here's what I got:

5 Gillette Shaver Cream
2 Old Spice Bodywash
2 Old Spice Antipresperant
20 Noxzema Bikini Razor $2.99 each (woot woot)
4 Hyland teething 
3 S.H. Brow
8 Folders
4 Dove Bodywash
5 Walgreens Razors
10 Gum Flosser
5 Infusium Shampoo and Conditioner
2 EOS shaving Cream
1 Loaf of bread
1 Hamburger buns
1 Hotdog Buns
1 Dozen Eggs


And my TOTAL OUT OF POCKET is $17.54 including the tax. The tax alone is $10.70. And I still have $16 Register Rewards that I can use this coming week. My total saving on this trip is $257


*Desclaimer: On this picture there's some items that I already bought awhile back and I just picked it up. And I bought the Benadryly Anti-Itch at Walmart for $0.28 a piece....

No comments:

Post a Comment